Manul  -  Maya Poluneeva



Nombre y apellidos:
Maya Poluneeva

País:
Russia

Web:
http://mayapicts.com

Redes sociales:
http://www.instagram.com/mayapicts/

Título:
Manul

Especie:
Mammal felines

Descripción:
Manul is an extremely rare species of animals listed in the Red Book of Russia, sometimes they are on the verge of extinction. The greatest impact on its numbers have poaching for their fur, loose housing dogs, massive use of loops and traps for catching hares and foxes. His unusual appearance and tremendous vulnerability to extermination attracted me, so I decided to draw attention to this rare animal species by the way of illustration.
I prefer to create illustrations in black and white graphics technique, complementing it with watercolors and I pay the greatest attention to detail. In the process of drawing, I used a black ink pen with a rod of different thicknesses - from XS to the F, watercolors. I drew Manul on watercolor paper, because I think that this rough and uneven texture helps to show maximum contrast of black-and-white graphics and color spots. Detailed drawing fur, and its color was the main task that I have achieved in the process of creating this work.

Categoría:
Manual

Técnica:
BW graphics, watercolors

Año:
2016

Como autor de la ilustración he dado permiso y autorizo para que sea cargada en Wikimedia Commons con licencia Creative Commons Reconocimiento Compartir Igual 3.0
Si




7149129d9a35cc3ec7aaaf2393f25e3e